SRB V511, WC Steel Screw Left CoarseSRB
for very wet snow, temperatures from +5°C to +10°C.
Special structures from and for the World Cup
latest innovations and product developments
Experienced user and structural test are prerequisites
the finish for every racing ski
Extension of existing sets
Structure roller individually for expanding an SRB Competition Set with HSG1 or HSG2
With SRB structures, a particularly high structure quality is applied to the skis through:
- Precision manufacture of all structure rollers in our own factory in Thuringia, made in Germany
- Ball-bearing rollers without play and jerk
-free skiing - Use of German industrial deep groove ball bearings of the highest quality and durability
- Use of selected materials for respective areas of application (brass and stainless steel)
- innovative and World Cup-tested geometries of the structured rollers
- compatible with cross-country skis from all manufacturers
Thanks to the modular structure of the product line, the sets can be put together perfectly for beginners through to professionals and can be expanded at any time.