SPINE LOSS -SNS
The smart solution for the entry-level cross-country skier with simple comfort when skiing, plus easy-in easy-out lacing system and grippy sole for walking.
- Spine Tech waterproof frost resistant and PVC free upper keeps you dry.
- Four-point eyelit open lacing for easy in-out and adjustment.
- Below the laces 3D tongue blocks snow penetration.
- Soft flex cuff & ankle padding keeps heat in and comfort up.
- Caprovelure insulating liner keeps you warm and comfortable.
- Removable two-component insole with microfleece above insulating PU foam keeps you warm.
- Recycled Fiberboard midsole allows great control and boot longevity.
- SNS compatible black thermoplastic deep groove walkable outsole.
Available in Grey with black ankle cuff and white accents.
Unisex medium width anatomic last, available in sizes 35-47
About Spine -
"...The history of Spine is that of business in Russia in the last 30 years. It all started with Fins."
Spine originated as a company located on the Volga river making swim fins in the early 90's. Three young chemical plant engineers found themselves out of work in the midst of their countries economic collapse. Despite their little knowlege of buisness, they continued to market and sell swim fins. Sometimes working up to 20 hours a day, they eventually reached market saturation in their region for fins and sought opportunities in a local military boot factory that had fallen on hard times. The three friends bought the factory and switched production entirely over to cross country ski boots in 1999.
Today, Spine is the worlds largest manufacturer of ski boots. Shipping over a million pairs annually domestically and all over Europe.