The Neo is the choice for the beginning or intermediate cross-country skier looking for an extra level of support and control.
- 360 thermoplastic cuff wraps the ankle and locks in the heal with adjustable Velcro strap.
- Boot-in-boot system to keep you warm and comfortable all day
- Elastic neoprene zippered lace cover ads extra layer of protection from the elements.
- Looped lacing for easy micro adjustments in fit.
- Spine Tech waterproof frost resistant and PVC free upper keeps you dry.
- Extra soft flex cuff & ankle padding keeps heat in and comfort up.
- Caprovelure insulating liner keeps you warm and comfortable.
- Removable two-component insole with microfleece above insulating PU foam keeps you warm.
- Composite midsole provides extra control and boot longevity.
- NNN compatible black and spine green thermoplastic deep groove walkable outsole.
Unisex last available in sizes 36-47. Available in spine blue and black with white accents.
About Spine -
"...The history of Spine is that of business in Russia in the last 30 years. It all started with Fins."
Spine originated as a company located on the Volga river making swim fins in the early 90's. Three young chemical plant engineers found themselves out of work in the midst of their countries economic collapse. Despite their little knowlege of buisness, they continued to market and sell swim fins. Sometimes working up to 20 hours a day, they eventually reached market saturation in their region for fins and sought opportunities in a local military boot factory that had fallen on hard times. The three friends bought the factory and switched production entirely over to cross country ski boots in 1999.
Today, Spine is the worlds largest manufacturer of ski boots. Shipping over a million pairs annually domestically and all over Europe.